In 2016/17 if you are (un)lucky I’ll be teaching you in your Queen’s University Belfast physics degrees via:
- Level 1 PHY1001 Foundation Physics 1 – You at at the left of this diagram
- Level 2 PHY2083 Astronomy – Starting at the Sun and working outward
- Level 2 Lab experiments – How hot is the Sun, or indeed the Universe? If you don’t know the Stefan-Boltzmann Law by the end of this experiment, give up physics.
- Level 3 BSc projects – Currently testing and using 6 telescope kits for this year. Oh what fun you’ll have freezing to death in the open air while focusing a telescope.
- Level 4 MSci projects – What shall we discover today?
- Using a University Observatory – one day soon, my precious.